MBBS in Ukraine | MBBS in Mykolaiv | Study in Ukraine | Study in Mykolaiv | Education in Ukraine | Education in Mykolayiv | Black Sea National University | BSNU | BSSU | MBBS Admission in Black Sea National University | MBBS Fee in Black Sea National University | Direct Admission in Black Sea National University | Apply for MBBS Admission in Black Sea National University | How to Get Direct Admission in MBBS in Black Sea National University | Study in Black Sea National University | About Black Sea National University | Medical Education in Black Sea National University | Institute of Medicine in Black Sea National University | Institute of Engineering in Black Sea National University | Institute of Philology in Black Sea National University | Faculty of Computers Science in Black Sea National University | Faculty of Economics Science in Black Sea National University | Faculty of Law in Black Sea National University
Specialty “General medicine”
Duration: 6 years
Degree Awarded: MBBS/MD
Teaching is available in English, Russian and Ukrainian medium of instruction.
The specialty “Medicine” is aimed at obtaining the profession of a doctor. A doctor is a specialist who has received education in the specialty “Medicine” (full higher medical education) and is constantly engaged in the maintenance or restoration of human health through the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of diseases and injuries in the manner prescribed by law. The training is carried out in the educational program of general medical training with the following specialization in an internship. An internship is a compulsory form of primary specialization of persons in medical specialties.
It is implemented in higher medical schools and post-graduate education academies. While studying in an internship, you acquire a specific medical specialty:
- general practice – family medicine;
- obstetrics and gynecology;
- medical gymnastics and sports medicine;
- fast and emergency medical care;
- infectious diseases;
- orthopedics and Traumatology;
- occupational Pathology;
- forensic medical examination;
A doctor may undergo retraining and obtain a different medical specialty, except dentistry, and perform appropriate professional work.
To enter the specialty 101 “Ecology”, according to the budget form of training, it is necessary to submit the results of external independent evaluation:
- Ukrainian language and literature
- geography or chemistry.
To enter the specialty 101 “Ecology”, according to the contractual form of training, it is necessary to submit the results of external independent evaluation:
- Ukrainian language and literature
- mathematics or history of Ukraine.
After 4 years of study, environmental students receive an educational qualification bachelor’s degree with the qualification of the organizer of nature management. On the basis of the baccalaureate, students can study in the magistracy specialty 101 “Ecology” (qualification ecologist, teacher of higher education). Bachelors-ecologists have the opportunity to receive education in the Republic of Poland under the double diploma program.
Students learn to conduct environmental surveys; carry out environmental monitoring, design of environmental systems and facilities, and also substantiate the selection of optimal environmental protection measures and decisions on environmental safety, design, and evaluation of harmful effects on humans and the environment of industrial objects.
In the magistracy in specialty 101 “Ecology” there are two educational programs:
- Educational program “Ecology”
Higher education level – master’s degree. Educational program: “Ecology and environment protection”. Specialists in ecology at the BSNU is trained, based on domestic and international experience, to receive thorough theoretical and practical training on ecology, biology, the theory of evolution, get acquainted with the criterion factors of the impact on the natural environment; measures aimed at maintaining equilibrium in nature, etc. Get basic and practical knowledge of two foreign languages (compulsory – English and, optionally, another). Particular attention is paid to the adaptive qualities of a specialist, his ability to solve global environmental problems, to provide the necessary environmental conditions for the life of mankind, conservation of biodiversity of flora and fauna. The training of environmental specialists meets the current international requirements.
Educational program “Environmental standardization, certification, and quality management” (masters) – implemented at the department of quality, standardization and technogenic and ecological safety.
Qualification awarded: Master of Ecology under the educational-professional program “Environmental standardization, certification, and quality management” Program profile: Training of specialists who have profound knowledge in the field of ecology, environmental protection, as well as basic and professional competencies of an ecologist in the sphere of standardization, certification, and quality management. The emphasis is on acquiring skills and knowledge on environmental standardization, certification, and quality management in accordance with international and European standards; skills in the development of environmental standards to determine the environmental benefits of products of a particular category at all stages of the life cycle; drafting of technical regulations in the field of organic production, ecological production; Organization of works on the development and implementation of quality management systems at enterprises, environmental management in accordance with international standards ISO 9001, ISO 14001. The graduate is suitable for employment by positions:
- specialist in environmental standardization and certification,
- Chief Specialist / Head of Service / Department of Ecology and Environmental Management,
an expert on environmental certification
- Head of the institution (structural unit) on environmental standardization and certification,
- Specialist / Manager of Environmental Management and Quality Management System
- Auditor of the Environmental Management and Quality Management System.
Features of the program: Master is capable of:
- to provide activity of enterprises (institutions, organizations) in accordance with the requirements of international and European standards on environmental safety and quality,
- to carry out ecological certification and labeling of products,
- carry out environmental monitoring and auditing of production,
- to deploy integrated management systems in accordance with the requirements of international quality management standards for ISO 9000 series, environmental management for ISO Series 14000, and other international standards in enterprises (institutions, organizations)
- to carry out verification of greenhouse gas emissions based on EU Directives.